New Business Project Manager
Your happy place is a blend of right-brain creativity and left-brain organizational tendencies. You love jumping between projects, wearing different hats, building teams and systems. You’re able to synthesize information, and you’re equally at ease speaking to clients or collaborating internally. You’re able to charm clients but can stand firm when necessary.
We are seeking an NEW BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER to join our team who is excited to do all of the above. The position involves two key functions – managing all business development and working on marketing projects directly with the Managing Director’s of the firm. As a new business manager, you will be the first point of contact and a client-facing contact for a potential new project, a critical role! You will create structure and processes for vetting and responding to new business leads as well as own the new business pipeline from head to toe. As a marketing manager, you’ll take your blend of experience, intuition, and curiosity and channel it into thinking smartly to build compelling marketing material for our existing and perspective clients in the form of digital marketing, presentations, social media, website as well as other side projects that present themselves. Some of the things you might find yourself doing include:
• Desk research to study prospect clients and new business
• Developing pitches for new business involving writing copy, pulling mood imagery, and presenting
• Tracking all new business and synthesizing patterns and key takeaways.
• Preparing pitch presentations with Managing Director
• Writing proposals, SOWs and contracts
• Managing each step of the lead through to signed project
• Assisting in the scoping and framing of new projects
• Facilitating meetings, internally and externally
• Developing creative marketing pieces and working with creative along the way
• Updating the website and social media outlets
• Assist with any administrative tasks as they come up
• Working on special projects such as photos shoots, newsletters, events, etc.
NEW BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER
ON THE JOB TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
• Client-facing confidence
• Brevity in business writing and brilliance
in creative writing
• Ability to distill important information
• Total fluency in Adobe InDesign
• An eye for details
• A collaborative work nature
• Clear communication
• Bringing and sharing your outside
experiences to our practice
• Creating and improving our systems and
• Strong organization skills
You would report to the Managing Director at Brand Bureau. You
would liaise closely with all Design Directors at Brand Bureau.
ABOUT BRAND BUREAU
Brand Bureau creates intimate experiences for global brands. We
work with a blend of entrepreneurial and corporate clients on a
mix of interior design, graphic design, strategy, and hospitality
consulting (in conjunction with our AvroKO Hospitality Group).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Marketing,
Communications, Design, English, International Business or
• 5-8 years experience working in Marketing/New Business
within a professional services firm or similar experience.
• Background and/or genuine interest in hospitality, branding,
architecture & design.
• Proficiency InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
SALARY & EXPERIENCE
Salary is commensurate with experience and we are seeking
candidates with several years of professional experience in the
world of design, hospitality, marketing, brand, architecture or
No phone calls, please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.