Call for Submissions jobs | Art Jobs

Call for Submissions

2021 Graduate Open Call

Share

Theme:

Eligibility:

Are you a recent graduate of university? Want to share your work you have been producing over the last three years at university?

Our graduate open call is now open for anyone who is a 2021 graduate from any university. We want to see your work which you have been slaving over for the last 3/4 years.
 

Our open call has no theme so we just want to see the work you are most proud of or feel represents your practice the best. 

Any questions don't hesitate to ask us over on Instagram @always_more_art_ 

Prize summary: 
Promotion on social media and website
Deadline: 
07/14/2021

Entry Fee:

Contact & Links: 

OPEN CALL AT FITA MAGAZINE

Share

Country:

Eligibility:

OPEN CALL AT FITA MAGAZINE

“Garden Constellation“ welcomes the submission of poems, short stories, articles, essays, interviews, reviews, podcasts, videos, photographs, artist projects and art investigations concerning contemporary art in all disciplines from friends in the arts around the world at any career stage. friends in the arts presents the theme “Garden Constellation” for FITA’s international art magazine created by FITA’s community, to promote creative individuals and cultural organizations working exceptionally in the arts.

We are committed to explore the best being produced around the globe and select the most impressive analysis of contemporary art forms in our bi-annual editorial magazine published in April and October.

After the great success of the first Open Call of the international publication FITA Magazine, where we received countless submissions from universal artists, we once again open the doors to read and see the masterpieces you are creating.

The second volume of FITA Magazine takes us to see all the gardens of the world, from John Constable's Wivenhoe Park to the Joaquin Sorolla’s gardens of Royal Alcazar of Seville. That mythical place, full of dreams and secrets, that captivates and inspires us every second. The gardens of the most hidden places on Earth compose a constellation through art, inviting us to sit and feel their sounds, scents and colors.

Submissions should be in English language, should be based on original research and deal with the work of living artists. Except in particular circumstances, previously published material in print or online is ineligible for consideration. Submissions over 7.500 characters will be returned to the author.

All article submissions must be in Microsoft Word 12-point, Times New Roman font, and double spaced. Submissions may be accompanied by a list of (max 20) illustrations (always with captions, include details) and a cover sheet with a biographical statement of no more than 1.000 characters. Captions should include, figure number, artist’s name, title of work (date), medium, size in meters, photo credit or other credits. We welcome film and audio content in addition to images that could be placed in the form of QR codes in the magazine. Do not use any unnecessary capital letters. Use Chicago-style when referencing. FITA - friends in the arts does not accept hard-copy submissions.

Friends from all around the world can send their submissions as individuals or groups of individuals.

Are you looking for more info regarding the Open Call? Head to FITA Magazine Open Call.

#OpenCall #ArtMagazine #Submissions #Editorial #Publishing #Friends #ArtWorld #GardenConstellation

Deadline: 
08/31/2021

Entry Fee:

Fee Detail: 
29,99
Contact & Links: 

DIGITAL INTERVIEW | Apply now for a curated digital interview

Share

Eligibility:

Promote your work with Al-Tiba9 Interviews and engage with our diverse readership. 

Al-Tiba9 Interviews is a promotional platform for artists to articulate their vision and to reach a varied audience of art collectors, art lovers, and fellow artists. You will receive a webpage entirely dedicated to you, with a selection of works, your artist’s statement and biography, as well as a detailed interview, tailored specifically to promote you and your artworks.

10 questions with the artist - The Digital Interview
Once selected, you will be interviewed by the founder & curator Mohamed Benhadj to highlight your artistic career and introduce you to the international contemporary art scene across our wide network of museums, galleries, art professionals, art dealers, collectors, and art lovers across the globe.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY

ELIGIBILITY:
• Artists are welcome to submit their works. All techniques are welcome.
• Artists from all countries are welcome to submit.
• Artists interviewed in the past can submit new works.

• FREE Submission
• All applications need to be in English.
• Please complete the form below. 

NOTES:
• A personal interview will be sent via email to the artist, including 10 questions.
• Interviews will be published permanently on our platform.

Good Luck!
Al-Tiba9 Team

Deadline: 
07/31/2021

Entry Fee:

Contact & Links: 

Residual Believers - Issue #2

Share

Country:

Eligibility:

Deadline: September 1, 2021

Run by Nat Ware (@warenat on instagram), Residual Believers was started as a platform for other artists whose work has been influenced by their experience with Catholicism and the Church.

Whether you are an active parishioner, no longer believe, have a complicated relationship with your faith, or are somewhere in between, Residual Believers is a place to examine Catholicism and personal stories of faith (or lack thereof) through art and writing. Residual Believers produces 4 quarterly digital issues, and one annual print compilation.

To submit, email us at residualbelievers@gmail.com

You can view our first digital issue here: https://issuu.com/residualbelievers/docs/residual_believers_issue_1

You can view our website at residualbelievers.com

We accept all mediums that can be shown digitally or in print.

In your submission, please include your name, pronouns, artist statement + biography, and your social media information. 

If submitting images, please try to have a DPI of at least 300.

You do not have to be Catholic to submit to our publication! Anyone who is interested in the scope of the publication is welcome to submit.

Any questions can be sent to our email.

 

Deadline: 
09/01/2021

Entry Fee:

Contact & Links: 

This Show is Curated by a Machine

Share

City:

Eligibility:

Keywords:

The Museum of Wild and Newfangled Art invites all artists worldwide to submit work for our final show of the year, This Show is Curated by a Machine to directly answer the Whitney Museum of American Art's curatorial question "The Next Biennial Should Be Curated by a Machine."

https://whitney.org/exhibitions/the-next-biennial

The curator, an AI bot machine, will learn to curate by looking at the art of the 2021 mowna Biennial.

Artists may submit up to 10 works of art per submission. Selected artists will be paid 70% of ticket and membership sales from the show, with the other 30% paying for the creation of the platform. There is no submission fee to apply.

All mediums of art including video art, vr, ar, xr, interactive, gif, painting, drawing, photography, graphics, printmaking, sculpture, sound, fashion, software, performance, and all other wild and newfangled mediums are accepted. Work must have been completed after January 1, 2020. Work shall be original and entirely the work of the artist. Anonymous submissions, works made by bots, collectives, organizations, etc are all allowed.

Deadline for submissions is August 20, 2021 12 PM ET.

This Show is Curated by a Machine will run from Sept 23 through January 31, 2022 at mowna.org.

Is your work ready for when the machines take over? 

mowna exists to provide an international online platform for the most timely, diverse, and preeminent artists.

mowna's current exhibition is the 2021 mowna Online Biennial, which is an exhibit of an international pool of artists selected from 44 countries gathered through a free call for submissions process that ran from January through March of 2021.

support: https://www.mowna.org/tickets to the 2021 mowna Biennial, mowna membership https://www.mowna.org/members .

Prize summary: 
Selected artists will be paid 70% of ticket and membership sales from the show
Prizes Details: 

Selected artists will be paid 70% of ticket and membership sales from the show, with the other 30% paying for the creation of the platform.

Deadline: 
08/20/2021

Entry Fee:

Contact & Links: 

Visualise – international exhibition support programme

Share

Theme:

Eligibility:

Visualise is a long-term programme by the Ukrainian Institute aimed at supporting exhibition projects outside of Ukraine. The programme provides opportunities of co-programming, co-financing, and communications support to international exhibitions that contribute to promoting the art of Ukraine globally and establishing institutional partnerships.

In 2021, the Ukrainian Institute is launching the second open call for project proposals. The maximum financing per project is up to one million UAH.

Deadline for the application is 1 August 2021. For eligibility criteria, application requirements, and more details please visit the official website. 

Deadline: 
08/01/2021

Entry Fee:

Contact & Links: 

Pages

Subscribe to Call for Submissions